Hike one of Tennessee’s most scenic trails for seemingly endless waterfalls, lush forest, breathtaking rock formations and inspiring overlooks.
Climb high-quality sandstone beneath the shade of hemlock trees in one of Tennessee’s best climbing areas. Lilly Boulders has more than 150 established lines ranging from V0 to V13, with many classic climbs in the V2 to V6 range.
Home to more than 50 species of freshwater mussels and 151 species of fish, enjoy a quiet paddle down North America’s most biologically diverse river located in the heart of Tennessee. You can find the state’s longest river just 50 minutes from Nashville.
CO-EDITOR | May 2015 – January 2016
- Jawws, band profile
- Moto moda, business profile
- Bully, band profile
- I believe in Nashville, business profile
- Instrumenthead, artist profile
- Cause a Scene, business profile
FEATURES EDITOR | August 2013 – May 2014
- A breath of freshness in the air, park profile
- That someone on the other end, human interest
- Living simply, but purposefully, human interest
- Two dirty hands, human interest
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT | March 2015 – August 2016
Tasked with logging tape, pulling audio selects & editing scripts. Listen here.
Check it out here